Register by March 15, 2023 and save $200 on the base price of $1,995!
This course is designed for: ACVS Specialists and Residents to discuss, plan and practice corrective osteotomy techniques using the treatment of patellar luxation. It is intended to foster discussion and practical exploration of new innovations in the treatment of patella-femoral (PF) disease and to provide a safe peer-to-peer environment for surgeons wanting to grow their skills and comfort with accepted corrective osteotomy techniques.
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the role of static and dynamic constraints in guiding patellar tracking
- Describe methods to assess limb alignment that may contribute to patellar mal-tracking
- Perform digital planning for corrective femoral osteotomy / ostectomy (CFO)
- Perform CFO using your preferred femoral jig
- Perform trochlear sulcoplasty using traditional sulcoplasty techniques or newer methods such as SCRT Cylindrical Sulcoplasty
- Perform patellar groove replacement using Kyon PGR.
- Distinguish stifle rotation from tibial torsion and perform appropriate corrective treatments.
You’ve treated enough complex patellar luxation / limb deformity cases to know what you don’t know (welcome to the club) and you wouldn’t mind a couple of days with your peers to participate in an exploration of what you and others are doing … or, perhaps, you’ve been reticent to attack these tougher cases until you were more confident in your assessment, planning and execution. Either way, this is the summit where you can feel comfortable because you’re with your peers who can be transparent in what they’ve been doing, what seems to work and what has not … as well as what they’d like to learn.
This “no attitude” summit is all about learning together and exploring new frontiers.
Dr. Kenneth Bruecker
Race Approved CE
Dr. Kenneth Bruecker
DVM, MS, DACVS, DACVSMR
Course cancellation could occur if registrations fail to meet minimum numbers 30 days prior to the course. If a course is canceled for any reason, we are not responsible for any charges related to travel.
Refunds are available for cancellations made 60 days prior to the beginning of the course. Cancellations less than 35 days before a course are nonrefundable but may be partially transferrable to a future course.